Add Review Type Stars to a Movie Poster in Photoshop
Adding the credit block to a poster adds some authenticity to it but how about adding some review stars too. In this video I demonstrate how to easily create them using Photoshop Shape tools.
You can read the text based tutorial on the Fotolia blog here.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
wonderful photoshop tut. thanks for sharing and detail
Wow !!! Excellent tutorial. I like this so much.
As a designer i think it is very nice tutorial and helpful for me.thanks a lot
Hi About Eric Renno
Thank you for your good tutorial
I must thank you for sharing this useful topic. Really a worth reading post ! it explains it all so easliy ! thank you for sharing this article !!