Selecting Hair in Photoshop Touch
Selecting hair is one of the more challenging Photoshop skills if you want to start doing compositing. Photoshop Touch makes it very easy to do, on the go, using a couple of tools and a filter.
In this video I take the photo of Paige and extract her, fly away hair included, and put her on a grungy background.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Brilliant tips Eric! Out of interest, are you using a Stylus on the tablet?
Very much like onOne’s old Mask Pro, although not as subtle or flexible. Still, a good tip for quick-and-dirty knockouts.
Thanks Eric you are so talanted.