The new Perspective Warp in Photoshop CC
Last week, we looked at the Perspective Crop tool in Photoshop. This week, we take that operation to the next level.
Adobe Photoshop CC now has a new Perspective Warp feature, just introduced, that will allow you to adjust the perspective of image elements in an automated and controlled way. This will help you to create more realistic composites from images that may not match in their original perspective.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment