Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
If you’ve ever added a couple of text layers in Photoshop you’ll know the frustration of having the attributes from one layer effect the next.
In this video I’ll show you a quick tip on how to reset all the text attributes to the default in a couple of clips.
I’ve tried a new way of presenting in this video and would love your feedback, either in the comments here or YouTube. Thank you.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Thanks for your great article. It was really amazing to know some good things from this blog.
Excellent information and thanks keep updating.
Love to see such articles form now on. You are one great advisor and also a good mentor. I have learned so much from you. Great work and keep doing the work work.