If you’ve ever added a couple of text layers in Photoshop you’ll know the frustration of having the attributes from one layer effect the next.
In this video I’ll show you a quick tip on how to reset all the text attributes to the default in a couple of clips.
I’ve tried a new way of presenting in this video and would love your feedback, either in the comments here or YouTube. Thank you.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd