It’s a problem that’s getting more prevalent as we try to size images for different purposes, whether it be a frame size or social media size.
Luckily for us Photoshop has a great answer to the problem with the Adobe Sensei driven Content Aware Scale. This nifty tool allows the user to resize an image but maintain the subject’s proportions.
I use this a lot with content creation. Often I’m given an image that looks great but when resized down to incorporate the subject into the canvas size I’m left with blank space to the left or right.
Personally i think this is a high level importance to any Photoshop user. To have this in your arsenal increases your productivity while reducing your editing time.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd