In this video I’ll use Photoshop shape capabilities to make Apple Maps typpe of pin to add to my image.
I’ll use stroke, gradient, stroke positioning and many other settings as well as some handy tips on manipulating paths.
As always I’d love to see your images using this technique!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd