Lightroom 5 offers quite a few ways to make searching and filtering your images easy. In this video, we’ll take a look at a few of the hidden tools to make locating your images easier.
Do you want to locate just your videos? All the PSD files in a folder? Any virtual copies in a given folder or folders? These searching and filtering tricks will help you learn how to use the Filter Bar in Lightroom 5 to your best advantage.
If you liked this video, I have many more. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd