If you have Adobe’s Creative Cloud (CC) then you have a wealth of creative tools at your fingertips. So, why not use what’s best for the job? When it comes to snow the After Effects has exactly what you need, be it moving or still images.
This technique can be used for all kinds of effects, so its worth exploring!
Other Helpful Photoshop Links
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd