Changing Summer to Autumn in Photoshop or Lightroom
If you prefer your tutorials written you can find the text version of this tutorial at the Fotolia blog here.
In this post I take an image taken in the Summer and transform it to one taken in the Autumn with just a few sliders in Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom.
The image used here:
Oak tree File: #75811459 | Author: Dudarev Mikhail
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment