Hello! It’s been a while but I’m back and recording new tutorials. To kick things off I’m offering a couple of Social Media Templates to use in Photoshop (and Experience Design (Xd) if you want, more on this another time).
This video outlines how to use these social media templates:
The Photoshop Templates or PSDTs are a series of Artboards sized for various social media channels. By selecting the artboard and dragging in images the content is ‘clipped’ into the artboard and thus the right size. You’ll notice that the artboards themselves are labelled at xxx.jpg. Doing this and invoking Generation > Image Assets all your posts are automatically generated and formatted into their own folder, sounds too good to be true right?
There are two templates in the download, one for social media posts and one for channel set-up that includes headers, avatars etc. I’d really appreciate feedback on these files, how can they be improved, what else could be included etc.
These files are free, all I ask is that you share in some way to access them, TipSquirrel is dedicated to remaining free for all and spreading the word really helps to achieve this.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan