Quick Tip : Font Preview Sizes in Photoshop
If you find that the font preview isn’t visible enough you can change the size if you wish.
Type > Font Preview Size
and choose the size that best fits your needs, screen size and screen resolution;
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
i did not know that, thanks for this tip, very helpfull especialy on a laptop screen. The previews were way to small for me to see them accuratly.
i have photoshop 7.0 and cannot figure out how to do a font preview as i dont have the ‘type’ option along the top 🙁