Sky Writing in Photoshop with Brushes and Layer Styles
In this video I answer a reader question. Dan wanted to know how he could make sky writing in Photoshop.
Here I use the Brush Pallet and add a few Layer Styles.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
A really enjoyable video! Thank you for sharing your expertise!
Thank you Su, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I think I speAk for all the Nuts when I say we really enjoy sharing our love of Photoshop so it’s good to know the audience is out there and appreciates our efforts.
Neat! Many handy tricks =)