I was asked recently to create a screen for a social media page for use in a video production. Rather than cut and paste a one off I made a fully editable page for repeated use. I’m offering this to TipSquirrel readers free of charge. Downloading this file you agree to;
- Inform TipSquirrel.com of it’s use.
- NOT use this template to convince others of a legitimate posting.
- Keep the background layer name unchanged.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram