Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
If you’re moving over to Lightroom and Photoshop from Aperture you might find it a tedious task to import everything in. That’s where this handy add-on from Adobe comes to the rescue!
Flags, Star Ratings, Keywords, GPS Data, Rejects, Hidden Files, Color Labels, Stacks, Face Tags will be imported and converted to the Lightroom way of doing things, what could be easier‽
Until 28th November 2014 Aperture users who subscribe to the Creative Cloud Photography plan Adobe and KelbyOne are also offering a three month subscription to the KelbyOne where you can grab a digital copy of Photoshop User magazine and full access to all the training on photography and Lightroom.
Find out more here
Get the add-on here
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Thank you so much for your valuable article.