An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
A little festive this one but hey, there’s still some mince pies left.
A while back I did a video that some thought was a little much for the beginner to Dimension so I thought I’d try to simple it up a but. The babel is made from three shapes and then duplicated in a couple of ways to create copies.
When Dimension was Felix
Dimension is a really cool app and makes it a lot of fun to create 3D objects and add them to existing image. In another video I used Photoshop to create a Lego brick and add it to a scene.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment