In this video, what’s old is new. We’ll look at the restoration process in reverse! We’ll take a modern image, and explore ways to simulate the vintage look of vintage photographs.
While there are plug-ins that can do some of this work for you, I rather like the hand-crafted, unique results that you get when you experiment with different effects and techniques, and that’s exactly what we’ll do here.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd