Multiple Planes with Photoshop (No 3D Layers)
In this video I take a look at a feature of Photoshop that’s been around for some time, Vanishing Point.
Using this filter I’m able to add three elements to my image, Logo, Text and shadow, all in perspective.
There’s no 3D in this so Photoshop users of CS4 and before should be able to follow along.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Well done, Eric. I never knew how vanishing point worked. You do know that it’s “planes”, not “plains” though, right?
Thank you. Stupidly this was a re recording because I doubted myself.
Un grand merci pour se tutoriel qui va mètre bien utile et je ne connaissez pas bien la fonction des point de fuite!
Thanks for this tutorial. You are a wonderful teacher and much appreciated!