In this video I take a look at a feature of Photoshop that’s been around for some time, Vanishing Point.
Using this filter I’m able to add three elements to my image, Logo, Text and shadow, all in perspective.
There’s no 3D in this so Photoshop users of CS4 and before should be able to follow along.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd