Adobe Camera RAW from HDR Pro
I love HDR pro, and with the new Tone in ACR feature the workflow is quicker and easier than ever! With just a few clicks I can avoid all the HDR sliders and work in Adobe Camera Raw, where I’m much more familiar and comfortable with the controls.
Not a CC User?
Here’s some other tutorials you might find helpful;
32 Bit HDR in Photoshop by Gavin Hoey
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment