In this video I take a look at the Histogram fly-out menu, its not the ‘sexiest’ of Photoshop settings but it can be pretty helpful to photographers.
This is the ‘return’ of #30SecondPS on what I’m going to call Thirty Second Thursday… or should that be ‘Thurty’?
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd