This full day workshop will encourage and support attendees to experiment with studio lighting of all kinds. There’ll be both flash and continuous lighting available to light the two models. Once you’ve captured your images you can take them to a spacious classroom adjacent to the studio where you can use Adobe Photoshop to edit them.
Two trainers will be on hand, Eric Renno an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and Sian DeCiantis, a Media Lecturer.
Please be sure to book early as this workshop is limited to just 12 places.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd