Photoshop Dramatic Contrast Technique
This simple but effective technique can take you way beyond simple brightness and contrast adjustments, with precise control over each color independently, using the most unlikely tool for adjusting colors – the black and white adjustment layer.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Brilliant tip. Thanks!
Thank you for the tutorial!!! This Photoshop technique will come in very handy!
With the layer 1 set to soft light my Black and White layer doesn’t turn the image monochrome. If I turn layer 1 to normal blend then it will change to Black and White. Any suggestions, Thanks John
Can this tutorial be used in PS CS 3?