Flame Painted Frame in Photoshop
In this Photoshop video I stick with the light streak theme of last week and try out Flame Painter to add an ‘electric’ style border to my image.
I’ll be honest, I like using the site more than I like using the results, but does it matter how you have fun so long as you have it?
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment