With Adobe’s Creative Cloud you can now have automatic updates, pretty handy, but from time to time something might slip by without you noticing, and this recently happened to me.
Keep an Eye on Photoshop Evangelists!
In the Tweet Paul mentions that you can share to your mobile device and has a screen grab of a Mac sharing via Airdrop, but there’s much more to it.
Where Can You Share to From Photoshop?
On a PC when you first use the share button you’re given the option to add contacts, handy if you collaborate with people often or you have a client you’d like to send work in progress to and, and you can set up a Bluetooth or Wifi link to another device.
On a Mac things are a little different. Although you haven’t got the Apps and Get More Apps like the Windows version there is a much easier way to share.
I found that I had a lot more success from Airdrop than I did with Wifi or bluetooth.
I really found that sharing images to Mobile apps through Airdrop an absolute breeze. I’ve been saving to Creative Cloud then downloading on the mobile device. Now i can just send it straight to my phone and share it.
What Do You Think?
It’s early days so I’d really like to know how you’ve got on with the share button. Do you use it regularly? For what?
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan