Make the Most of Text with the Photoshop Character Panel
Photoshop has a great capability for manipulating text and there’s a real powerhouse in the Photoshop Character Panel.
In this video for Fotolia I take a look at all the features in the panel to make a simple poster layout. I look at kerning, glyphs and font sizing among other great features.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment