A New Video Series – Image Answers
Over the past month or so I’ve been meeting periodically with a teaching colleague of mine, Matt Edwards, to do some studio work. While we were there we thought we’d take a look at putting together a new series answering some of the queries i get about image editing. So here we are, the ‘pilot’ of Image Answers.
I’m making an honest request for feedback of this episode, what’s good, bad and what would you like to see in future episodes? Thank you!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Anything you may not have covered, brilliant idea and I am learning a lot thankyou Eric as a student of DSLR Photography and after using film SLR Camera for many years and now in the new digital world I need to know how to use Light Room and Photo Shop as well as other programs here I would imagine so thankyou for the time you spend showing newbies but oldies like me how to use this new technology to me anyhows, THANKYOU 😀
I liked it very much. Thank you.