I recently created this Bender from Futurama as an exercise for a live class and posted the result on line. There was some interest so I thought I’d share it with all my TipSquirrel friends.
As mentioned in the video, the file is available, with all the finished layers and guides. You’ll find it beneath the video in the ‘Media locker’. All this is is a way to share the post and keep the content free to all.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd