5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
Adobe Sensei is Adobe’s AI and its already working away in the background of some of our favourite applications. In this video I take you through five times Sensei can help you, some of which you may not even know you could do!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Eric in your demonstration you showed looking of types of images (cathedral)using AI in Lightroom CC but you mentioned this was available in Lightroom Classic. Can you point me at where to find this as I can only find the old search by text, attribute, metadata. How do I iniatiat the AI part
Recently I have created some animated GIFs using Photoshop timeline option. It was easy to use and I enjoyed working.
Hmmm… Think I need to revisit this. Its a Lightroom CC feature only at the moment.
I know some of the animations created using photoshop timeline.