How to Add a Split Tone Effect in Photoshop CC
In this video tutorial, I’ll show you how to apply simple and effective split tone effects to your images, using the built-in Photography Toning gradient maps in Adobe Photoshop. I’ll also look at how you can customise the effects using the Gradient Editor and Opacity sliders.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Excellent work. Keep it up and sharing with us more like this.