Today we answer a viewer question from the TipSquirrel mailbag: How do I wrap a 2D image onto a 3D cylinder in Photoshop? For an existing file or JPG image, the solution isn’t difficult, but as with all things Photoshop, there are a number of ways to accomplish this task.
In this video, I explore how to wrap a 2D image onto a 3D cylinder that has been created as a mesh preset (there are a couple of ways to do it), and also how to add the same layer onto a cylinder that has been created as an extrusion.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd