Using and Checking Perspective Crop in Photoshop
In this Photoshop tutorial I take a look at the ‘New’ Perspective Crop Tool. Ok, it’s not new as such but it does have a new home.
Getting the crop right is tricky so I’ve included a couple of things I do to check I’ve got it right.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Leave a comment