Get Stuck In To Photoshop – A Beginners Guide
In this video I help those opening up Photoshop for the first time and being a little overawed by it all.
We’ll take a quick look at the layout of Photoshop before singling out the tools and filters best suited for your first ‘play’ with this amazing software.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
I loved this tutorial! “oh, dear, I didn’t do her justice, did I” It had the comfort of a good Julia Child cooking episode, just get in there and try it! Well done.