OK, so I made the phrase up by why just have a Tweet Up? What about our Facebook friends and those that read Tipsquirrel.com on RSS? Besides which, I like to think we’ll swap tips so the name has a kind of ring to it….. doesn’t it?
Our friend Collette has been busy finding somewhere for us to meet up for the afternoon and on a day when most people are free, so a HUGE thanks to her for her hard work putting this together!
There’s a nice market place and wide path for early birds to loiter.
What We’ll Be Doing
Whatever we choose! Some of us will be looking for some pretty places to take some photos and taking a walk through the city. There’s a great website of walks that we’re looking into for some ideas, but the real plan is to have no real plan. It’s a TipUp, we’ll meet and find out what people want to do.
I have a strong feeling we’ll end up somewhere for something to eat and / or drink.
Will There be Training?
Nope, but the exchange of tips and tricks is encouraged. There may be professional trainers there but they’ll be there in an unofficial capacity.
Declare Your Interest
If you’re interested in joining us and would like to stay up to date with any plans, you can join our Facebook event or drop us an email with the subject heading ‘Cambridge TipUP’ and we’ll add you to our mailing list.
You’ll only be added to the mailing this for this event, we don’t pass on your details or send you details about anything else.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan