Along the way you’ll learn a little about familiar tools such as the Eraser, layers and blend modes. You’ll notice I use Photoshop CS5 in the video, but as I mention in the video, the same effect is just as easy to do in almost any version of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
To complete this tutorial you’ll need to download my set of postal images. Here’s the link to the zipped folder. Download and unzip the file and you’ll find all the images I used in the tutorial.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd