3D Text Video Animations in Photoshop CS6 (pt. 2)
Last week, in part 1 of this two part set, we created some reflective text in Photoshop CS6, using Image-based lights as a tool to provide some interesting reflections. In part 2 today, we take the 3D text and animate it – adding zooms, rotation and a flash of light. Enjoy!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Hey there, love the tutorial but when I edit the the rotation to 180 degrees under the meshes section the image always always slides along the x axis and flips out of the screen- any suggestions please??