I confess, I’ve never changed the white balance settings on my camera, in fact, after I recorded this video I thought I’d look and see where to change them and it took me a lot longer than it should of!
Luckily for me, my good friend Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) comes to my rescue with its white balance settings and tool. Even in this extreme case, ACR pulls it out the bag.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd