Tonal Adjusttments with Brushes in Photoshop CS5
In this video for TipSquirrel.com, digital artist Tim Shelbourne uses adjustment layers, masks and brushes to add some tones to his painting.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
You spelled “Adjustments” wrong.
Great technique, will be giving it a try with my photography as well as my painting, which is coming along slowly. thanks.
My craziest mad at CS5 with new features I can freely imagine my expression