Quick and Easy Eyes in Photoshop
For this month’s tutorial I thought I’d put together a short video showing you a couple of quick and easy techniques that I regularly use to both Brighten and Colour eyes.
As always if you have any questions about what’s covered in this or any other of my tutorials here on TipSquirrel, feel free to post a comment below or drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy 🙂
Can’t See The Video? Click Here
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
nice tutorial thanks
Excellent! Enjoyed the straight forward techniques & the cat eye make-up!