Using Photoshop to Add Shadows and Highlights to a Page Curl
In my last post I used the Warp function to make a page curl effect, but it looks a bit flat.
In this video I add a couple of shadows and a highlight and use Warp again to get just the right shape.
Can’t See The Video? Click Here
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
love this one xoxox