Rotating The Clone Stamp in Photoshop
In this video TipTorial I take a quick look at some of the parameters that can be changed when using Photoshop’s Clone Stamp Tool. In particular, how to rotate and flip the stamp.
Many thanks to Janine Smith for providing the photograph. Also a nod to Gavin Hoey for helping me realise the difference between CS5 and earlier versions.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
I really appreciate your tips. Tips are clear, concise, and pertinent.
Very, VERY good. Had no idea this was possible. It will solve a number of problems I’ve had w/ retouching. Also, it’s great to learn what the Healing Brush actually does, all this time I’ve never used it but clearly it can be a valuable tool.
Very glad I ran across you on Twitter, Grayson. Our short acquaintance is already very profitable for me! Hope to do something similar or analagous for you one day. Cheers, Robert
Again, this is a tip that I keep forgetting about but it is so helpful!
Keep up the great work!