In this video TipTorial I take a quick look at some of the parameters that can be changed when using Photoshop’s Clone Stamp Tool. In particular, how to rotate and flip the stamp.
Many thanks to Janine Smith for providing the photograph. Also a nod to Gavin Hoey for helping me realise the difference between CS5 and earlier versions.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd