The Restorationist Janine Smith continues her foray into the world of video tutorials with this brilliantly effective, yet simple to achieve, restoration using the color channels.
This easy to follow tutorial shows Janine removing a large patch of damage to an older photograph as she starts her restoration.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd