Mono Magic with Adobe Camera RAW
There’s something magical about a really eye catching black and white image. A full range of tones running from deep black to bright white always adds a touch of drama and impact to the mono image. Conversely a mono image that is full of muddy greys and lacking the kick of contrast is a lost opportunity.
So where is the best place to turn your colour image into a mono masterpiece? Well you could use one of the many ways that Photoshop offers to convert to mono. Foremost in my mind would be the Black and White adjustment feature which offers a great deal of control.
But there is a better way to make a great mono image and it harnesses the power of Adobe Camera RAW. Available for users of Photoshop & Lightroom this is an enhanced version of the same Black & White adjustment found in the main Photoshop tool set. Watch the video to discover how it works.
Dont See The Video? Click Here
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Great tutorial! Thanks