Photoshop’s Enhanced Filters in CS6 Beta
With Photoshop CS6, Adobe really integrated GPU acceleration into many of the filters, adding some great new ones along the way. The GPU, or Graphics Processing Unit, is a powerhouse that lives on our graphics cards and allows Photoshop to perform amazing feats of pixel manipulation.
In today’s video, we take a look at Adaptive Wide Angle lens corrections, a really beefed up Liquify filter, the Oil Paint filter that is now a standard part of Photoshop, and three new blur filters that feature on-screen controls. Plus, get a tip on how to reveal Photoshop’s new features right within the menu system.
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
Leave a comment