Black and White Film Grain in Photoshop and Lightroom
For this new Colortrails tutorial, you’ll see how easy it is to create a classic BW film grain look in ACR 6. This technique also works in Lightroom 3.
Remember to join us again on Monday for the start of our Lightroom 3 series!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Very interesting, I’ve been involved on emulating film grain inside Photoshop or Lightroom for weeks and I don’t know why, but something fails, I can’t reach the realism I would like to. I’ve found this interesting post about this thread: http://www.film-effect-photoshop.com/real-film-grain.html