For this new Colortrails tutorial, you’ll see how easy it is to create a classic BW film grain look in ACR 6. This technique also works in Lightroom 3.
Remember to join us again on Monday for the start of our Lightroom 3 series!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd