For this tutorial we’ll take a look at how we can add a soft glow to the background of our raw images, using ACR’s local adjustment and masking tools, without softening the subject area. This technique can also be used in Lightroom.
We seem to have a technical problem embedding the video, but you can view the acr blur tutorial here until we get it fixed. 🙂
Update: If you’re thinking about an upgrade, the Photoshop CS6 tilt-shift blur effect might interest you!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd