Photoshop Elements keeps getting better and better with each new release. With the recent release of Elements 11, Adobe has crammed even more Photoshop’s power into Elements with the addition of edge detection.
It’s called Refine edge with edge detection and what it does is to make the impossible easy. Until now Photoshop Elements would struggle to select complex structures like hair or leaves but no more as you’ll discover in this video. Now selecting hair is as easy as using a paint brush!
Because this technology is identical to Photoshop, this tutorial is fully compatible with Photoshop CS5 and CS6 as well as Elements 11.
- Photomerge (HDR) with Photoshop Elements
- New Guide Layout in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop Type Mask Tool
- 30 Second Photoshop – Path to Shape
- Photoshop Flame Filter and Text of Fire
- Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
- Adobe Shape and Photoshop Libraries
- Healing Acne With Photoshop
- Adobe Update Photoshop CC and More at Adobe Max
- Syncing Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile