Photoshop Elements keeps getting better and better with each new release. With the recent release of Elements 11, Adobe has crammed even more Photoshop’s power into Elements with the addition of edge detection.
It’s called Refine edge with edge detection and what it does is to make the impossible easy. Until now Photoshop Elements would struggle to select complex structures like hair or leaves but no more as you’ll discover in this video. Now selecting hair is as easy as using a paint brush!
Because this technology is identical to Photoshop, this tutorial is fully compatible with Photoshop CS5 and CS6 as well as Elements 11.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram