Photoshop Elements keeps getting better and better with each new release. With the recent release of Elements 11, Adobe has crammed even more Photoshop’s power into Elements with the addition of edge detection.
It’s called Refine edge with edge detection and what it does is to make the impossible easy. Until now Photoshop Elements would struggle to select complex structures like hair or leaves but no more as you’ll discover in this video. Now selecting hair is as easy as using a paint brush!
Because this technology is identical to Photoshop, this tutorial is fully compatible with Photoshop CS5 and CS6 as well as Elements 11.
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR
- 5 Ways: Photoshop Color Correction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop
- Lightroom Additional External Editors
- Photoshop a Cityscape Silhouette With Reverse Text
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Smart Editing
- July Competition – Win a Month at Fotolia
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Round Trip Editing
- My Top 10 Most Used Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
- Installing Photoshop Kuler Panel and Why You Need It