This week I was creating a simple movie poster for new students to experiment with in Photoshop. I wanted to have the credit block on the bottom of the poster for that extra ‘authenticity’ but was worried that changing font sizes and positions would get a bit confusing.
Imagine my delight when I came across this great font which has all the relevant parts incorporated into it. To get the ‘Music by’ or ‘Costume Design’ for example takes just a simple keystroke. Brilliant.
It can be a bit time consuming to format it all though, so once I’d structured it for my group I thought I’d pop it up here for you to use in your projects too. This is a basic credit panel but there’s more included in the font if you need them.
Just install the font and open the PSD. You can drag the Credits layer over to your own project. Remember, you can resize the font to match your own project. Enjoy!
The link to the download is in the locker. Just share on one of the social networks and its all yours!
- A New Video Series – Image Answers
- A Workflow with Tonality, Intensify & Snapheal
- Fotolia Joins the Adobe Family
- What Do the Shadow and Highlight Sliders Do in Photoshop Smart Sharpen?
- Photoshop for Photographers – Book Review
- Photomerge (HDR) with Photoshop Elements
- New Guide Layout in Photoshop CC 2014
- Photoshop Type Mask Tool
- 30 Second Photoshop – Path to Shape
- Photoshop Flame Filter and Text of Fire