This week I was creating a simple movie poster for new students to experiment with in Photoshop. I wanted to have the credit block on the bottom of the poster for that extra ‘authenticity’ but was worried that changing font sizes and positions would get a bit confusing.
Imagine my delight when I came across this great font which has all the relevant parts incorporated into it. To get the ‘Music by’ or ‘Costume Design’ for example takes just a simple keystroke. Brilliant.
It can be a bit time consuming to format it all though, so once I’d structured it for my group I thought I’d pop it up here for you to use in your projects too. This is a basic credit panel but there’s more included in the font if you need them.
Just install the font and open the PSD. You can drag the Credits layer over to your own project. Remember, you can resize the font to match your own project. Enjoy!
The link to the download is in the locker. Just share on one of the social networks and its all yours!
- Photoshop Fundamentals – Moving Layers Between Images
- Create Cold Tone Light Leaks in Photoshop
- Cutting Glass from a White Background in Photoshop
- Timelapse Processing with Photoshop
- How To Create A Surreal Image With Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Tinting With the Photoshop Gradient Map Adjustment
- Adding Adobe Stock Images to Your Libraries
- How To Create A Composite In Photoshop With The PixelSquid 3D Extension
- Lightroom Radial Filter Lighting Effects
- The Photoshop Nuts are Back!