This week I was creating a simple movie poster for new students to experiment with in Photoshop. I wanted to have the credit block on the bottom of the poster for that extra ‘authenticity’ but was worried that changing font sizes and positions would get a bit confusing.
Imagine my delight when I came across this great font which has all the relevant parts incorporated into it. To get the ‘Music by’ or ‘Costume Design’ for example takes just a simple keystroke. Brilliant.
It can be a bit time consuming to format it all though, so once I’d structured it for my group I thought I’d pop it up here for you to use in your projects too. This is a basic credit panel but there’s more included in the font if you need them.
Just install the font and open the PSD. You can drag the Credits layer over to your own project. Remember, you can resize the font to match your own project. Enjoy!
The link to the download is in the locker. Just share on one of the social networks and its all yours!
- How to Make a Cinemagraph in Photoshop
- The Art of the Crop and Photoshop Power Tips
- Quick Tip : Font Preview Sizes in Photoshop
- How to Reduce Shadows and Highlights in Photoshop
- Create a Dancing Shadow in Photoshop
- Toggle Views in Photoshop CC
- Adobe Theatre at The Photography Show 2016
- Restore a Sky Lost to Over-Exposure in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Photoshop Problem Panoramas
- Photoshop an Artistic Double Exposure