Blending Images with Various Focal Points with Photoshop
For this video I’ve taken four photographs, all focused on a different Lego figure. Using Photoshop I’m going to blend them together so that I get one, in focus image. This technique is great for macro photography for shooting flowers, insects and other small objects.
Can’t see the video? Click Here
* Lens correction is also available in Lightroom 3
- Adobe Express Gets a Long-Awaited Update
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
I’m glad the finally added this feature.
This is awesome tutorial. Thanks a lot for this one.
If am right the same technique can be used for increasing the depth in a Landscape image by shooting the image at different focus points ? Very motivated to go out and shoot something on the field and apply this technique.
Absolutely, but you’d probably be better off increasing your F stop, a lot less hassle. This technique works best in the opposite direction, with macro.