In this video tutorial Rich takes us through the processing of an HDR image from start to finish.
To get his desired effect, Rich utilises Blending Modes, Blur and the new to CS6, LUTs. Once the image is as how he want is, Rich frames his image and adds a texture for that extra ‘pop’. All of this in less than ten minutes.
Be sure to check out Rich’s new book, Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS6
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd