Photoshop CC had a major upgrade to the Blur Gallery, among the additions was a new Tilt-Shift filter. This can make the effect really easy to make. In addition, Photoshop Elements also has a new way to make a Tilt-Shift effect, it’s quick and easy but not quite so adaptable.
In this video I look at both methods and demonstrate the ‘old school’ manual way to create the effect for those with older versions of the software.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop