Photoshop's Easy 3D
It’s a delight to welcome back digital artist Tim Shelbourne. Like many Photoshop users, Tim hasn’t dived into 3D in the past. With the new features of CS5 however, he’s taken a fresh look.
Tim’s the first to admit that he’s no 3D expert so here he tells us what he thinks of it all, and takes us on a tour showing us, in his own unique style, just how easy it all is.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment